Virtual Golf Tournament - Play any golf course, anywhere between September 1st through September 30th. Rules are attached.
- Rounds may be played on any course with a registered course rating between September 1-30, 2020. (One round per person per registration but the same person or team may play multiple rounds if a separate registration fee is paid for each round played and submitted.)
- Ladies and men play from the appropriate tees. (Indicate on the scorecard which tees players use.)
- Prizes will be awarded for the 3 teams with the lowest gross scores, adjusted by course rating.
- The format for the tournament is a scramble. Each player hits a tee shot. Select the best tee shot and each player hits the next shot from that spot. Continue until the ball is in the hole.
- The ball may be moved 1 club length anywhere except on the green or in a bunker or other hazard.
- The maximum score on any hole is a bogey.
- Mulligans may be used anywhere on the course. Mulligans may only be used by the person who purchased them.
- Record your team gross score on your official scorecard. (For example, “4”, not anything else that might require interpretation.)
- If you have a threesome, one player will hit the extra shot all the way through the hole. The next player will hit the extra shot all the way through the next hole, and so on.
- Please be respectful of the golf course by repairing your ball marks, sanding your divots, raking the sand traps, entering and leaving the sand traps on the low side and following any other special instructions of the golf course.
- Please send a photo (smart phone) of your team to email@example.com.
- After finishing your round, please email a copy of your scorecard to the golf committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds will provide college scholarships for Estero area high school students.
Questions: Contact Nolen Rollins at 239-860-0096 or email@example.com.