We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Person to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of building maintenance and repair, including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting and HVAC systems. The successful candidate will be able to troubleshoot and identify problems quickly and efficiently, as well as perform preventative maintenance on a regular basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with their hands and is looking to make a positive impact on our organization.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on building systems and equipment.
- Inspect and troubleshoot mechanical systems and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on building systems and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities.
- Follow safety protocols when working with hazardous materials and equipment.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Estero, FL 33928: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person