Front Desk Host -Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Overview: A Hyatt Place Coconut Point Front Desk Host delivers service excellence to our guests creating a comfortable and welcoming environment. This position is responsible for processing check-ins and check outs, issuing room keys, and resolving guest issues with complying with all Kolter Hospitality standards, policies and procedures.
- Assist guests with check in and check out processes.
- Coordinate all guest requests.
- Inform guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
- Welcome the guest by name whenever possible.
- Follow the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies.
- Performs cashiering tasks like bill/invoice settlement, posting charges, adjustments, etc.
- Know and carry out specified duties in response to fire alarm, guest medical emergency and security threats.
- Cancel room reservations according to policy.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in the workplace.
- Remain positive and helpful while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Able to work weekends
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Knowledge and/or ability to operate a computer and reservation system.
Experience: None. Customer Service or Hospitality experience a plus.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling