Housekeeping- Room Attendant- Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Overview: A Hyatt Place Coconut Point Housekeeper delivers service excellence by creating a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service. This position is responsible for maintaining a clean, comfortable, and inviting environment.
- Clean rooms as assigned.
- Change linens and make the beds.
- Thoroughly clean bathrooms.
- Sweep, vacuum, dust, mop, and pick up trash.
- Replenish guest amenities/toiletries.
- Load and organize cart, store properly at the end of each shift.
- Receive keys and assigned rooms return at the end of each shift.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues.
- Follow proper lost and found procedures for items left behind in a guest room.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in the workplace.
- Remain positive and helpful while keeping a steady pace.
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-Verify
Able to work most weekends and holidays.
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 50 lbs)
Kolter Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Kolter Hospitality is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.